CEO of Russian Association of Robotics
CEO of the Russian Association of Robotics, Member of the Board of the International Federation of Robotics, Vice-President of the Global Robot Cluster. From 2016 to 2019 supervises the collection of statistics on the Russian market of robotics. Deals with international cooperation and interaction with government and development institutions.
Editor-in-chief and compiler of the market studies of RAR:
- Robotics Market: threats and opportunities for Russia
- Industrial robotics in Russia and the world (2017)
- Educational robotics in Russia and the world (2017)
- Unmanned agricultural machinery (2017)
- The global market for robotics (2016)
Co-author of the book "Fundamentals of state policy in the field of robotics and artificial intelligence technologies" (2019).
- Lomonosov Moscow State University, department of philosophy
- National Research Institute Higher School Of Economics, Institute of statistical studies and knowledge Economics, Master's Program 'Governance of Science, Technology and Innovation'
"RAR is an information and communication platform for those who create and use robotic solutions. In RAR we are working in 5 areas:
- We cooperate with the government in creating a strategy and measures for the development of the robot industry in Russia (Ministry of Industry and Trade, development institutions)
- We develop international cooperation (China, South Korea, USA, EU)
- Conduct research. We evaluate the effectiveness of existing measures for the development of robotics. We calculate the economic effect of using robots in industries
- We organize and participate in Russian and international events
- We give coverage to the topic of the benefits of using robots, in cooperation with the media, publishers and online resources.
I believe that we can build together a strong robotics industry that will strengthen the country's economy, improve the quality of people's lives."