The Association's mission is the development of the robotics market in Russia, closer cooperation between participants of the market and public authorities, promotion of advanced robotic solutions, and furthering public awareness and education.
- Coordination of the Association members' activities in developing the Russian Robotics market.
- Protection of Association members' business interests.
- Representation of Association members' interests to international and business associations, and public authorities.
- Holding exhibitions, forums and conferences to further the development of the Robotics market.
- Development and implementation of target-oriented state and state-private programmes on the development of the Russian Robotics market.
- Research, analytics, and consulting in the field of Robotics.
- Advancement of the best practices of Robotics integration.
- Holding or participating in robot competitions in Russia and abroad.
- Participation in Robotics educational programmes for school and university students, for additional education.
- Assistance in the localization of robot production for foreign producers.
- Assistance in conducting R&D, engineering, integrating robotic solutions.
- Assistance to Russian startups in the Robotics sphere.
- Participation in the development of the technological business infrastructure (venture funds, technology incubators and accelerators, training programmes, grants and other means of state support).
- Furthering international relations - the International Federation of Robotics (IFR) and other organizations, including national robotics associations of other countries for the benefit of the Association members.