Russian Association of Robotics (RAR) is is a trade union of robotics companies. The Association was founded in 2015 to develop the robotics market in Russia, strengthen international relations and promote robotics.
Among our participants
are representatives of all segments of the Russian robotics market:
- manufacturers of industrial robots,
- industrial robot integrators,
- software designers,
- manufacturers of service robots,
- component manufacturers and suppliers,
- university and research centers,
- multidisciplinary corporations wishing to develop or implement robotic solutions and participate in market development.
We help companies and protect their business interests, represent members of the Association in business and international associations, government agencies. We build horizontal connections and support the exchange of best robotic practices.